Friday 26 March 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Okay so for my Design History class we have been set an essay and i decided to go for this title...


Shopping, Shopping, Shopping – Lovely Shopping! The reason we buy and make relationships with clothes.


I wont Bore you with all 2000 words, okay maybe not exactly 2000 but who's counting?..hopefully not Steve Terry. But here's a few quotes from my essay i came across in my research...

Whoever said things won’t make you
happy didn't know where to go shopping”
Bo Derek

“Human behaviour flows from the three
Main sources: Desire, emotion and knowledge”

Plato

Carrie; Honey if it hurts so much, why are we going shopping?
Samantha; I have a broken toe not a broken spirit

From Sex And The City

We always hold hands, If i let go she shops

Henry Youngman


No comments:

Post a Comment